Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Food TV - Challenge

Since I've been out of town for several days, I had my TiVo set for a couple Food TV Cake Challenges that were on... So I caught up with them last night (2 Challenges and an Ace of Cakes episode! "Whoo-hoo!") OK, so for those of you who frequent my blog, and are closet cake addicts! ...check out the new Challenges on Food TV! There's a "Dr. Suess" cake competition, which The Cake Girls (of Chicago) won - their cake was awesome! (I have a link to their website on my blog page) - I absolutely love their clean elegant style! Then there was a "baby shower" Challenge, and a young (guy) cake designer won - and for the life of me, can't remember his name. Beautiful cake though! Check out the Food TV schedule for the next showing to air - and see what goes into making these amazing, edible, and creative works of art!! http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/show_cc/

No comments: