Tuesday, February 12, 2008

My weekend off!


What a beautiful weekend it turned out to be (75 degrees in February!) Unfortunately weekend ski plans had to be rescheduled, I had no cakes booked this weekend (well only one!) - so I enjoyed a weekend off! ..it's been awhile! Enjoyed lunch with my husband, down on the square, walked around and poked in a few shops (I love the "square"!) ...washed the cars, and took Champ for a couple walks. If every weekend could just be like this! Back to reality - lots of cakes this weekend! Speaking of...
If you're recently enganged and looking for wedding ideas and local vendors, the Collin County Bridal Show is going on at the Hilton Garden Inn in Allen this Sunday (http://www.4starevents.com). Local vendors from Collin County will be there with ideas, tips and you can register for free giveaways! I am not participating in the show, but I do support local vendors who are. I'm a strong advocate for "keepin' it local"! You can even participate in the "Groom's Cake Decorating Contest" - I may be there scouting potential cake decorators! Enjoy!

No comments: