Sunday, October 12, 2008

Happy Fall!

I love the recent change in weather, the cooler breezes, the changing colors in the leaves, watchin' football, pumpkins on the porch....  love it!  My most favorite holiday!  ...OK maybe a close second to Christmas!  I love Halloween.  Love the decorations.  Love the costumes.  Totally fun excuse to have a party!  (I'm big time missing our annual costume party - but since we've moved, it just won't be the same!)  We do have another party to go to, which I know will be awesome, I just need to figure out what I'm doing for a costume this year...  I've done spider woman, a witch, a biker chic, "Malice" in Wonderland (my favorite!) and toga'd out with last years theme!  Suggestions?

...and speaking of parties,  our neighbor Maddie was celebrating her birthday day this weekend, w/ a costume Halloween themed birthday party!  I wish my birthday was around Halloween!  I haven't done a cake in months and was itchin' to do one - and it's a Halloween cake!  

(Inspired by Rebecca Sutterby, www.sugarcreations.com)

No comments: